• Important announcement from the Martin family for all our loyal customers


MTM Pharmacy - Murray Martin first opened for business on September 1, 1939, when he took over the pharmacy previously owned by Bill Day.  At that time, the pharmacy occupied the smaller shop where the vitamins, baby and gift sections now are.  At that time, many of the medications supplied by pharmacies were compounded (prepared by hand) by the pharmacist, but these days very few products are made on-site.
In the 1960s, the pharmacy moved to the larger side of the current pharmacy, and then, in the early 1970s, it expanded again to occupy both sites, as it does today.

Read More...


 

Subscribe to Club MTM Newsletter