Thanks for having a look at this weeks healthy recipes.
We try to choose a range of recipes that will taste great, can be cooked at home and are healthy for you.
With each email from the One Tonne Challenge there will be new recipes. The old ones will be available too.
- Fettuccine Marinara
- Beef Stroganoff
- 500g whole meal fettuccine
- 1 brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 500ml/2 cups tomato passata
- 750g seafood marinara mix
- ½ cup flat leaf parsley
- ¾ cup white wine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil a large saucepan of water and cook fettuccine pasta
- Brown the onion and garlic
- Stir in wine and simmer for 1 minute
- Add passata sauce and simmer for 1 minute
- Add seafood and parsley and cook until the seafood has changed colour/cooked through. (3-5 minutes.)
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Combine fettuccine and seafood mixture together and serve
- 2 onions, sliced into thin strips
- 400g mushrooms, sliced
- 400g stir fry beef strips
- 2 tsp plain flour
- 250ml-1 cup beef stock
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp tomato paste
- 2 tbs extra light sour cream
- 100g whole meal pasta
- Boil a large saucepan of water and cook the pasta
- Brown the onion.
- Brown the mushrooms and beef strips
- Add the flour, stock, sauce and paste, and stir until beef is cooked through.
- Add sour cream and serve